The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online healing program designed to help people reverse Parkinson’s disease safely, naturally and effectively. This may come to you as a shock, as many health care professionals claim Parkinson’s to be an incurable disease. However, many natural health professionals have found evidence-based strategies that can eliminate symptoms and slow down the progression of the disease. But why would doctors lie about this? No one really knows for sure but it’s believed that it all goes back to putting money in the pharmaceutical industry. After all, if you have an “incurable disease” that requires you to pay for reoccurring prescription medications, the industry has reoccurring revenue. But let’s not dwell on the bad stuff because The Parkinson’s Protocol teaches you a powerful natural treatment alternative that can drastically improve your health and completely eliminate your symptoms.
What is The Parkinson’s Protocol?
It’s estimated that approximately 60,000 people in the United States get diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease each year. That’s approximately 60,000 people being told that they have an incurable disease; one that is going to cost them a pretty penny to manage their symptoms and condition.
The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online treatment program designed to help people eradicate their symptoms and slow down the progression of the disease naturally. It’s a comprehensive system that focuses on implementing 12 simple steps to begin tackling the problem at its source. I’ll break down the regime in detail in just a moment, but these steps consist of making small, simple changes in your thoughts (internal habits) and in your diet and lifestyle (external habits). By doing so, you can eliminate your symptoms, slow down the disease and repair the damage that has been caused thus far.
Now, The Parkinson’s Protocol also explains the process in great detail so you know exactly how it works. However, to put it simply, the regime works in three ways:
- It captures the degeneration of brain cells in the substantia nigra (the underlying cause of Parkinson’s)
- It then addresses the lowered dopamine levels that cause Parkinson’s symptoms
- It tackles the condition’s effects directly to dramatically reduce them – or to ensure they don’t come about in the first place
The program is organized into four parts for easy and enjoyable progress. You don’t need any equipment to use the program. Best of all, it doesn’t consist of intense dieting and exercise like most regimes do. The system also comes with all the materials needed to make these changes in your life to reverse Parkinson’s disease, including things such as food lists, recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, detox regimes, list of healthy alternatives, and much more.
As mentioned, you also learn an abundance of valuable information, such as:
- What is happening in the brain when you have Parkinson’s
- The risk factors for developing Parkinson’s
- Strategies to improve symptoms of early onset Parkinson’s
- The role of dopamine in the brain
- How your thoughts (internal habits) and diet and lifestyle (external habits) impact your brain health
- How to change your habits to reverse Parkinson’s
- How to boost your dopamine levels naturally
- 12 daily habits that support brain health to delay the progression of Parkinson’s
- Scientifically certified, evidence-based strategies to boost your dopamine
Everything is digital as well. This means you receive immediate access and can start healing as early as today. You just sign in and download the content onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and you have everything readily available to you wherever you go. This allows for easy, convenient and quick access at any time.
In addition to all of this, you also get two months to try the program with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This is ample time to work your way through the steps and see how it is improving your health and life as a whole.
Who is the Creator of The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Jodi Knapp is the creator, naturopath and health research who created The Parkinson’s Protocol. He is well known throughout the industry for creating successful programs that help people treat even the most deadly diseases and cruelest health conditions naturally.
Overview of The Parkinson’s Protocol Program
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive program that teaches people how to begin healing from Parkinson’s disease safely and naturally. It’s a four-part program that walks you through the process of implementing simple steps to reshape your internal and external habits. These parts are:
- Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- Part 2: Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detox and Dopamine
- Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
Throughout each part, you receive incredible information that teaches you everything there is to know about this disease, including the risks, causes, the role of dopamine, different treatment options available, and much more.
Then, the system puts all of this information into a step-by-step treatment regime that you can do right at home. With this regime, you learn how to begin delaying Parkinson’s and healing the brain from within, so you can get back to living the life you deserve.
With the regime, you also receive everything you need to start making the simple changes that make up the treatment. This includes things such as lists of natural ingredients that detox your brain and body, lists of foods to boost your dopamine to reduce symptoms, delicious recipes, simple exercise programs, evidence-based strategies, food lists, and much more.
Here’s a more detailed look:
Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- What Exactly is Happening in the Brain?
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s
- The 5 Stages of Parkinson’s
- The Role of Dopamine – The Motivation Molecule
- Dopamine Receptors
- Low Dopamine Levels and Brain Disorders
- Dopamine and Rewards
- What Causes Parkinson’s
- High BMI
- Environmental Toxins
- Inflammation of the Microglia
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- The Forgotten Risk Factor – Stress
Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Dopamine Precursors
- Dopamine Antagonists
- Other Parkinson’s Medications
- Parkinson’s Natural ‘Quick Fixes’
Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- Detox Your Brain
- Strategies for Gentle Detoxing
- Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatories
- Sleep: Your Brain’s Detox Tool
- Boost Dopamine with Food
- Natural Dopamine Precursors
- A Neuro-Protective way of Eating: The Principles of the MIND Diet
- 10 Dopamine Boosting Superfoods
- Boost Dopamine with Movement
- Boost Dopamine with Your Mind
Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
Appendix 1: 13 Brain-Loving Recipes
- Kitchen Hacks
- Fresh Start – Restock Your Kitchen
Appendix 2: Tips to Detox from Dietary and Environmental Toxins
Appendix 3: Powerful Antioxidants and Where to Find Them
Appendix 4: Dopamine-Boosting Nutrients and where to Find Them
Appendix 5: List of Healthy Alternatives to Sugar and Refined Carbs
Appendix 6: List of Healthiest Fasts
Appendix 7: Simple Exercises to Increase Strength and Flexibility
Appendix 8: Additional Evidence-Based Strategies to Boost your Dopamine Levels
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a powerful program that teaches people how to eliminate symptoms, slow down Parkinson’s, and repair their mind and body naturally. Everything is put together for you in easy-to-read parts and chapters, and the treatment regime comes with step-by-step guides and valuable resources to get you started. You even get to try it out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you really can’t go wrong with giving it a try.