The End of Gout is the complete system for gout sufferers, covering all aspects of this painful condition and offering natural ways you can eliminate the symptoms through diet, lifestyle, exercise and stress management. Unlike many conventional methods that only mask the pain and discomfort, this program teaches you effective and healthy ways to remove the triggers so you can begin to heal from the inside out. So, if you’ve been looking for a comprehensive guide that covers every aspect of gout and how you can begin to heal naturally, here’s everything you need to know about The End of Gout program.
What is The End of Gout?
Studies have linked diet to be a major contributing factor to causing gout and worsening the symptoms for those who already have it. With this online system, you learn what those triggers are, and how to avoid them through a safe, effective and enjoyable regime. The End of Gout teaches you all aspects of this painful condition, answering all of your questions and providing you with natural recommendations along the way.
With this program, you learn necessary tips for managing stress, for sleeping better, for daily activities that will help your symptoms and of course, which foods you should be eating and the foods you should be avoiding for optimal treatment.
I’ll get into the details in just a moment but for starters, the entire The End of Gout program is online, so you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase. You can then download the system right onto your electronic devices and access it whenever you need, wherever you are. There is also the option to get the physical version for the cost of printing. However, there are many benefits of having the program on your electronic devices, as you have everything you need wherever you go without having to carry a book around with you.
You also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, giving you two months to try this natural alternative and see how it works for alleviating and eliminating your pain and discomfort.
Who is the Creator of The End of Gout?
The creator of The End of Gout is Shelly Manning, in part with Blue Heron Health. They’re a reputable online platform that offers a variety of natural health programs and advice for people looking to overcome their health concerns without the use of harmful prescription medications and other conventional methods.
Brief Overview of The End of Gout Program
The End of Gout is a comprehensive treatment program that teaches you the various factors that contribute to gout, and the natural ways you can begin to eliminate them safely, naturally and effectively. The program covers all aspects and questions you may have and then, it provides you with easy-to-implement regimes and lifestyle tips, so you can begin to alleviate the pain and discomfort that has been disrupting your quality of life.
To give you an idea of just how thorough this program is, here’s a look at some of the topics and techniques provided to you:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Is our modern western diet bad for us?
- What is sugar?
- We need sugars for energy, why are they bad?
- Same energy, different delivery
- Use the glycemic index
- High energy reactions can have a cost
- How much sugar can we eat daily and still be healthy?
- The optimum diet for living without gout
- An alkaline diet is the best anti-gout diet
- What beverages are good in an anti-gout lifestyle?
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Low Glycemic Index (Under 55)
- Medium Glycemic Index (From 56 to 69)
- High Glycemic Index (over 70)
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- Purine Food portions: Recommended purine foods and portion sizes for healthy gout eating
- General foods and their purine contents
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
The End of Gout offers comprehensive information and solutions for sufferers out there. It teaches you all about gout and what causes and triggers it, and how to eliminate those factors safely and naturally through easy-to-follow regimes. It even comes with quick relief regimes, meal plan samples, dietary recommendation lists and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you can’t go wrong. You have nothing to lose by giving it a try and you could regain full control of your happiness and health again.