PianoForAll allows you to channel your inner pianist through a comprehensive yet easy-to-follow online program that brings the one-on-one lessons to you, and for a fraction of the price that physical piano lessons would cost. No prior experience needed. Everything is laid out for you throughout the 200 video and 500 audio lessons, teaching you the basics, how to understand the keyboard, how to read music and it even walks you through learning new songs – even advanced classics. So, if you’ve always wanted to play the piano but can’t find the time to navigate through traffic and the expenses of attending in-person lessons, here’s what you can expect from PianoForAll.
- 1 What is PianoForAll?
- 2 Who is the Creator of PianoForAll?
- 3 Overview of the PianoForAll Program
- 3.1 Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano (83 topics)
- 3.2 Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- 3.3 Book 3: Chord Magic
- 3.4 Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- 3.5 Book 5: Ballad Style
- 3.6 Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1 & Pt. 2
- 3.7 Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- 3.8 Book 8: Taming the Classics
- 3.9 Book 9: Speed Learning
- 3.10 Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
- 4 Our Verdict
What is PianoForAll?
With over 190,000 students spreading across the globe, PianoForAll is one of the most popular online music lesson programs out there, as the creators have mastered the talent of teaching music through digital courses. There’s no need for you to drive across town in the middle of rush hour, nor do you have to fork over a fortune for lessons in person. This program brings you expert piano lessons and musical training sessions right to your screen.
PianoForAll is a comprehensive system that takes you through a progressive system that teaches you everything that you would receive from in-person lessons – from the basics to reading music; from understanding the keys to playing simple songs; from playing advanced classics and so much more. It comes with 10 training books, which includes 200 video lessons and 500 audio lessons.
The program is designed to have you complete the first training book before moving onto the next, and so on and so forth. What you learn in the first training series creates the foundation for the next and by the 10th training book, you’ll be mastering the art of music. I’ll explain all of this in more detail in just a moment but for now, here’s a look at the titles of the 10 different training books:
- Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano
- Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- Book 3: Chord Magic
- Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- Book 5: Ballad Style
- Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1
- Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 2
- Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- Book 8: Taming the Classics
- Book 9: Speed Learning
- Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
Each of these have audio and video lessons, as well as written lessons, pictures, diagrams and more to ensure easy understanding of the lessons and more importantly, to get you playing. I’ll break these training books down into more detail in just a moment but first, it’s worth mentioning that you can get started right away. When you purchase the program, you receive immediate access where you can go on and download the content onto your computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone. This allows you to access the training lessons whenever and wherever you go, which is great for staying on top of your own progress. So, whether you’re heading on vacation or hanging out in the backyard, hanging out at a friend’s house or lounging in bed, you have what you need to continue with your online music lessons.
You even get two months to try it out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee which gives you ample time to channel your inner pianist.
Who is the Creator of PianoForAll?
Robin Hall is the creator of PianoForAll. He is a professional pianist who has spent years teaching thousands of people how to play the piano, and he is highly sought after for his detailed, enjoyable and easy lessons.
Overview of the PianoForAll Program
PianoForAll takes the comprehensive and difficult piano lessons and breaks them down into easy, enjoyable online training that allows anyone to learn how to play the piano. The program is so detailed that you don’t even need to have any prior experience. The first training book starts right at the beginning, teaching you the different keys and important elements of a piano and it goes from there. But don’t be mistaken, you learn a lot more than just learning how to play Row Row Row Your Boat. The online program included in PianoForAll takes you from beginner levels right up to advanced lessons, allowing you to continue with your progress to whatever level you decide. It even gives you practice progressions in each training book to help you perfect your piano-playing.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from each training module, below is a brief breakdown of some of the topics in each. I couldn’t include all of them, as we would be here all day if I did.
Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano (83 topics)
- Getting to know the keyboard
- The key to playing piano instantly – CHORDS
- Practice progressions
Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- Layout of notes for playing the Blues
- Different types of keyboards
- Photos of where to place your fingers
- Written instructions on where to place your fingers
Book 3: Chord Magic
- The all chords memory trick
- Diagrams of playing different songs
- Easy way to form inversions
- Common mistakes
Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- One Magic Formula to 9, 11 and sus4 chords
- Diminished chords
- Right hand cluster chords
- Practice progressions
Book 5: Ballad Style
- Note finder print out
- Developing a basic ballad style
- Different exercises for ballad style
Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1 & Pt. 2
- Two-part series
- The magic blues scale
- A classic chord progression
- Voicing for show tunes
Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- Instant transposer instructions + chart
- Advanced blues music diagrams
- Different riffs
Book 8: Taming the Classics
- Getting to know the keyboard patterns
- Key signatures
Book 9: Speed Learning
- Memorizing the scales and arpeggios
- Practice routine in the key of C
- Other tone scales
Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
- Technicality of different keyboards
- Features of different keyboard types
- Connecting keyboards to the computer
+ Bonus Book and that’s only skimming the surface of the 200 video lessons and 500 audio lessons provided.
Learning how to play the piano is a complex progress; PianoForAll is a comprehensive program that makes it easy. The program breaks down all levels of piano lessons and breaks it down into 10 training books which include 200 video lessons and 500 audio lessons. It brings the music lessons to you, allowing you to get the comprehensive training you’d receive from in-person lessons (if not more), and for the faction of the price. And you even get two months to try it with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so if you’re ready to finally learn how to play the piano, this is the way to do it.